Family Friendly New Year's Eve Activities
New Year’s Eve will be here before you know it, and we can finally say goodbye to the chaotic year that is 2021. If you are looking for some fun ways to celebrate New Year’s this year with your family, why not create New Year’s Eve crafts, and activities with your kids. These are a great way for your kids to get creative, and to have some fun while ringing in the new year! These activities are all super easy to make, and some of them even use materials you probably already have on hand.
1. Free New Year's Eve Countdown Clock Craft: Pre-K Printable Fun
2. New Year Activities + Free Play Dough Mat & Crown: Pre-K Printable fun
3. Sparkling Glitter Slime -Little Bins for Little Hands
4. DIY New Year's Eve Noisemakers: About A Mom
5. Sparkly New Year Suncatcher: Happiness Homeaker
6. New Year's Eve Paper Plate Craft: Hello Wonderful
7. 2021 Countdown Clock Printable: Red Ted Art
8. Firework Craft: Messy Little Monster
9. Handprint Keepsake Idea For New Year's Eve: Glued to my Crafts
10. Wishing Wall Activity: Buggy and Buddy
13. New Year's Eve Countdown Paper Plate Craft: Natural Beach Living
14. New Year's Eve Poppers: The Crafting Chicks
15. Wishing Wand: Life Over C's
16. New Year's Eve Time Capsule: Kids Activities Blog
17. New Year's Sensory Bottle: Mom Wife Busy Life
New Years Preschool Activities
Club Members can print this resource for free using the special link found in our shop listings (or you can find it inside the member download area)!
Not a Member? Learn more about our Membership here!
You might also like:
What can I help you find?