The Night Before New Years Book Companion
Printable Preschool The Night Before New Years Book Companion Set
There is a lot of excitement right before the turn of a New Year! The prospect of staying up until midnight, the decorations, games, food, and anticipation of a new year!
The book The Night Before New Year’s by Natasha Wing explores all the excitement that happens during New Years Eve.
Our Preschool The Night Before New Year’s Book Companion Set includes a carefully crafted collection of activities designed to complement the book; fostering early literacy skills, and vocabulary development.
Book Companion Activities:
- Immerse young learners in the story with engaging Vocabulary and Discussion Questions
Enhance comprehension and language skills as you explore the excitement of a New Year with your preschooler. Note: The book “The Night Before New Year’s by Natasha Wing” is not included and must be purchased or borrowed from the library.
Book Review Worksheet:
- Encourage reflection and critical thinking with our Book Review Worksheet. This page provides an opportunity for children to express their thoughts and feelings about the story, promoting language development and comprehension.
New Year’s Eve Printable Crafts:
- Extend the learning experience with fun clock and ball drop crafts. Explore the concept of a clock and counting backwards with these crafts.
This 11-pg. .pdf file also includes Table of contents, Terms of Service, and Directions. Please make sure you have the most current free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed on your PC.
- Complements “The Night Before New Year’s by Natasha Wing”: Specifically designed to align with the featured book. Please note that the book itself is not included and must be purchased or borrowed from the library separately.
- Interactive Learning: Activities are thoughtfully crafted to engage preschoolers, promoting vocabulary development, comprehension, and critical thinking.
- Printable and Reusable: Conveniently print the pages you need for multiple uses, making it suitable for classrooms, homeschooling, or a cozy activity at home.
How to Use:
1. Obtain the Book: Purchase or borrow a copy from your preferred retailer or local library.
2. Print and Explore: Print the companion activities and dive into the story with Vocabulary and Discussion Questions, fostering engagement and understanding.
3. Reflect: Use the Book Review Worksheet to encourage thoughtful reflection and expression of feelings about the story.
4. Extend the Fun: Invite preschoolers to get in on the excitement of New Year’s with fun crafts that support preschoolers in the understanding of time and counting backwards.
Pre-K Printables Club Members:
Log in and Click here to download this for free!
Not a member? Click here to learn more about our membership