Fire Safety Preschool Activity Pack
Looking for some fun Pre-K activities to go with your Fire Safety Theme? Use these easy to assemble activities to add to learning centers, create file folder games, or tot trays.
I have designed these activities to be used with simple manipulatives that you have laying around the house, or your classroom (Clothespins, Pom Poms, Etc.). Each pack contains a variety of activities that focus on some of the following skills: Colors, Shapes, Uppercase/Lowercase Letter Matching, Counting, 1:1 Correspondence, Patterning, Fine Motor Skill strengthening, and more!
This 75 page .pdf includes the following 19 fire safety themed preschool activities:
- Fire extinguisher shaped Clip Cards
- Fire Truck and Helmet color matching activity
- Extinguish the fire rolling Game
- Pre-Writing/Cutting Practice
- uppercase and lowercase letter matching file folder activity
- Count and Clip Cards
- Number Puzzles
- Put out the fire counting mats 1-10 without frames
- Put out the fire counting mats 1-10 with frames
- Put out the fire Counting Mat 1-20
- Patterning Activity
- At the firehouse I spy..
- ABC Puzzles
- word wall cards
- Positional Phrases
- Fire fighter badges
- Fire safety poster
- Practice Calling 911
- Fire Engine Number Sorting
- Cover, TOS, and Graphics Credit
Pre-K Printables Club Members:
Log In and click here to download this product for free!
Not a member? Click here to learn more about our membership
Subscribe to my free newsletter: