Dear Santa Pre-K Book Companion
Printable Preschool Dear Santa Book Companion Set
Preschoolers love gifts, giving and receiving, and of course guessing what’s inside all those different packages.
The book Dear Santa by Rod Campbell explores what might be inside packages of different sizes and shapes.
Our Preschool Dear Santa Book Companion Set includes a carefully crafted collection of activities designed to complement the book; fostering early literacy skills, and vocabulary development.
Book Companion Activities:
- Immerse young learners in the story with engaging Vocabulary and Discussion Questions
Enhance comprehension and language skills as you explore the excitement of gifts. Note: The book "Dear Santa" by Rod Campbell is not included and must be purchased or borrowed from the library.
Book Review Worksheet:
- Encourage reflection and critical thinking with our Book Review Worksheet. This page provides an opportunity for children to express their thoughts and feelings about the story, promoting language development and comprehension.
Guess the Present Printable Extension Activity:
- Extend the learning experience with a fun and interactive guessing game. Invite preschoolers to make a guess, or prediction about what is in each package. Students mark their answer using the cut and paste activity, then can reveal the answer on each task card.
This 9-pg. .pdf file also includes Table of contents, Terms of Service, and Directions. Please make sure you have the most current free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed on your PC.
- Complements "Dear Santa " by Rod Campbell: Specifically designed to align with the featured book. Please note that the book itself is not included and must be purchased or borrowed from the library separately.
- Interactive Learning: Activities are thoughtfully crafted to engage preschoolers, promoting vocabulary development, comprehension, and critical thinking.
- Printable and Reusable: Conveniently print the pages you need for multiple uses, making it suitable for classrooms, homeschooling, or a cozy activity at home.
How to Use:
1. Obtain the Book: Purchase or borrow a copy from your preferred retailer or local library.
2. Print and Explore: Print the companion activities and dive into the story with Vocabulary and Discussion Questions, fostering engagement and understanding.
3. Reflect: Use the Book Review Worksheet to encourage thoughtful reflection and expression of feelings about the story.
4. Extend the Fun: Invite preschoolers to get in on the excitement of gifts with the engaging extension activity that promotes creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
Pre-K Printable Fun Club Members Log in and click here to download this activity!
Not a Member? Learn more about our Membership here!