Lemon Science Activities
This printable Lemon Science Activity Pack includes step-by-step instructions for completing lemon investigations, colorful posters to guide exploration, and recording forms.
Teaching children about scientific processes is so much fun! Exploring fruit is a simple way to teach children basic scientific terminology, making observations, creating a hypothesis and asking scientific questions.
This 27 page PDF includes:
- Table of contents and directions
- Science Safety Poster
- Parts of a Lemon Poster and Labeling Activity
- Lemon Anatomy and Sensory Investigation
- Lemonade Recipe & Taste Form
- Lemonade Bunting Sign
- Acids and Bases posters and sorting activity
- Fizzy Lemonade Chemistry Experiment Directions and Recording form
- TOS, Graphics Credit
Pre-K Printables Club Members:
Click here to download this product for free!
Not a member? Find out more here!
*Please note: This is a digital product. The PDF file will be attached to your confirmation email, and available for download upon purchase (please check your spam folder). Nothing will be shipped to you. This purchase is non refundable.