I Can Build Scarecrow Preschool Literacy Set & Rebus Story
Add some literacy fun to your preschool fall activities with this I Can Build a Scarecrow Sequencing Story!
Your students will build new vocabulary, and sequencing skills as they listen to you read this rebus story about how to build a scarecrow.
After reading the included rebus story, your students can practice retelling the story they just heard by using the included story cards or using the included sequencing form to show their understanding of this topic.
This is a great activity to preface building an actual scarecrow in your classroom!
Inside this 14 pg. pack you will find the following printables:
- Building a Scarecrow Rebus Story
- Building a Scarecrow Word Bank
- How to Build a Scarecrow Sequencing Cards
- How to Build Scarecrow Sequencing Activity (Color/B&W)
- I can Build a Scarecrow Craft (Color/B&W)
Also included: Directions, TOS, Graphics Credit, Contact info
Pre-K Printables Club Members: