Jack and Jill Oral Language and Literacy Set
Come along with Jack and Jill as they lead your preschooler on an adventure in literacy development.
This engaging set supports preschoolers as they learn skills such as: Making Predictions, Retelling a Story, Sequencing Events, Identifying parts of a story, Tracking Print, Engaging in Conversations and more!
This 27-page .pdf file includes:
- Skills Checklist
- Jack and Jill Cover
- Setting the Scene
- Character Introduction
- Before you Read: What I know Coversation Cards
- Jack and Jill Vocabulary Word Bank
- Jack and Jill Rebus Story
- Jack and Jill Pocket Chart Cards
- Jack and Jill Sequencing Activities
- Jack and Jill Comprehension Conversation Cards
- TOS, Graphics Credit
Pre-K Printables Club Members:
Log In and click here to download this product for free!
Not a member? Click here to learn more about our membership