Pumpkin Investigations STEM Activities
Teaching children about scientific processes is so much fun!
Let's investigate pumpkins with this digital pumpkin investigation STEM pack!
Inside this 23-page PDF you will find:
Investigation task cards to complete the following STEM activities:
- What does a pumpkin look like on the outside & inside
- How many seeds are inside?
- What is the circumference?
- Will the pumpkin sink or float?
- How tall is the pumpkin? (non-standard unit of measurement)
- How much does the pumpkin weigh?
- How tall is the pumpkin? (standard unit)
- How many lines does the pumpkin have?
- Investigation Recording B&W Booklet
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Poster
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Cut and Paste Activity
- Parts of a Pumpkin Poster
- Parts of a Pumpkin Cut and Paste Activity (color and B&W)
Pre-K Printables Club Members:
Log In and click here to download this product for free!
Not a member? Click here to learn more about our membership