Snowflake Pattern Mats
Create your own patterns using these snowflake mats. Combine them with your favorite manipulatives and loose parts, to strengthen preschool patterning and fine motor skills.
This printable .pdf file includes 6 black and whilte pattern pages. Pick and choose the patterns you want to print!
As students master AB, and ABB patterns, add in more colors to encourage the development of more complex patterns.
These open-ended mats can be used with a variety of patterning items. Consider using them with:
- Items from Nature: Rocks, Leaves, Flower Petals, Shells, Beans, Seeds etc.
- Loose Parts: Pom Poms, Gems, plastic Jewels, Buttons, etc.
You can also use this set as:
- As laminated play dough mats
- In your open Art area as coloring sheets
- Place them under contact paper to make sticky collages
- Print them to use on the light table (Consider printing them on Vellum and laminating for extra durability)
Also included: Directions, TOS, Graphics Credit
Pre-K Printables Club Members:
Log In and click here to download this product for free!
Not a member? Click here to learn more about our membership