- Language & Literacy
- Name Activities
- Job Chart
Children love helping out in the classroom! Use this chart to assign daily chores to the young children in your program. Designed with small home childcare providers in mind, this set includes several customized options. Choose from editable title cards, 3 fun design options, and 30 different jobs. Personalize the editable name cards, or use clothespins to create your own.
This digital product contains a .zip file containing both a .pdf, .pptx file, and a .jpg image of the blank cards that you can upload to google slides for easy editing.
Inside the 24-page Editable .pdf file you will find:
- Job Chart Visual Instructions
- Editable* Title Cards (Your choice of Job Chart, Daycare Jobs, Daycare Helpers, Classroom Jobs, Classroom Helpers, and a Blank Editable Card)
- Base Mats in 3 mix-and-match designs (yellow polka dot, black and white, and orange) hook-sided
- Editable* Name cards for your students
- Blank Editable* Job Cards with an editable text field
- Editable* Job Cards: wipe the table, pass out napkins, pass out cups, pass out plates, sweep the floor, pass out utensils, clean up helper, calendar helper, book helper, milk helper, line leader, stack the chairs, electrician, light monitor, snack picker, weather helper, song leader, pledge helper, board eraser, hand sanitizer helper, line caboose, feed the pets, water the plants, messenger, lunch helper, meal helper, garbage helper, door monitor, backpack helper, and recycling manager.
- Blank Cards
- TOS & Graphics Credit
*Note on the Text is editable. The image, and font is not editable. If you would like to create your own custom cards (add your own images or fonts) you can use the attached editable .pptx to create your own, or insert the blank card .jpg image into google slides to create your own custom cards.
Editing and Downloading Tips
Watch these Video Tips for Downloading and Editing
Inside the .pptx file you will find:
- Editable Cards: You can insert an image of your choice (student photo or clipart) and edit the text field to create your own custom cards.
If you want to use the same font I did you can install this free version of KG Blank Space from Kimberly Geswein Fonts on TPT.
This chart can be assembled in several different ways.
- Print Chart Title of your choice
- Print base mats (your choice of design).
- Print job cards as is or create your own
- Laminate pages and cards for durability
1. Cut out the Cards
2. Attach a velcro dot (hook side) inside each box on the base mat. Push down to secure.
3. Once the hook dot is securely attached, place another velcro dot (loop side down) on top of the hook hook-sided sided dot (sticky side will be facing up). Align each job card and press down firmly. Carefully remove the card being careful not to peel the hook dot from the mat. Repeat this process until Velcro has been added to all job cards.
Option 1: Customize the editable student cards included in the set.
Option 2: Print pg. 4 and write each child’s name on the card.
Option 3: In lieu of cards, consider writing their names on clothespins
- Using a hole punch, punch a hole in the top of each mat.
- Use ribbon or string to hang.
- Use brads (or ribbon) to attach multiple mats to each other
Pre-K Printable Club Members
Please make sure you are logged in, and click here to download this resource for free! Not a Member? Lean more about our membership here.