Chinese New Year Preschool Activity Pack
Gong Hei Fat Choy! Are you ready to celebrate Chinese New Year? This Chinese New Year preschool pack includes 15 activities and games to supplement your holiday theme.
Celebrating Chinese New Year is a fun way to talk about other cultures and customs. Learning about other cultures helps children develop an understanding that there are many different people in the world and many ways to celebrate important life events.
Easily turn these hands activities into a variety of hands on learning centers, or use them to create tot trays or file folder games.
This 41 page .pdf includes the following:
- My Chinese New Year Celebration Rebus Story & Word Bank
- My Chinese New Year Celebration Re-Tell the Story Props
- My Chinese New Year Celebration pre-writing practice
- Trace and Color Chinese New Year Words activity
- My Chinese New Year Celebration writing template
- Lantern Shape Clip Cards
- Odd & Even Clip Cards
- Chinese Zodiac Signs Race to the finish game
- 1-10 Puzzle
- Chinese Character & Zodiac Symbol Match Up
- Count and Clip Cards
- Red Envelope Counting Mats
- Sorting Fans by Size
- First Sound Clip Cards
- Cut paste and color scenes
- Directions, TOS, and Graphics Credit!
You might also like:
Pre-K Printables Club Members:
Log In and click here to download this product for free!
Not a member? Click here to learn more about our membership
Subscribe to my free newsletter: