Not a member? Join here!
This site uses affiliate links (What's that?)
Welcome to the Q&A section for our Pre-K Printables Club! I'm so happy you are here! I've done my best to try and answer some of the common questions about the club here. Don't see what you are looking for? No problem-send me an email and I'll do my best to get back to you in a timely manner.
During their active billing term, members will have access to our on-line member area where they can access all of the digital product files (.pdf, and occasionally .pptx) created by Melissa Solomon-owner of Pre-K Printable Fun. This includes access to existing products, and new products.
As a member you agree to the following terms:
- Memberships are for a Single user and Single Classroom only. Please contact me for discount pricing if you are purchasing for multiple teachers/classrooms at your site.
- All items in the Member area are for Personal/Non-Commercial use.
- You are allowed to make copies for yourself, and copies for your own classroom (students), but please do not make copies for others.
- You agree not to sell, distribute, duplicate, publish, modify, create derivative works, or give any of our resources to anyone else.
- You agree not share: your log in information, or any of the information found inside the member area, including but not limited to: screenshots, products, images, Links, or files. This includes agreeing not to upload any of this information to the internet, social media or a shared drive that can be accessed by others.
- If it is determined you are abusing the member area you will be removed immediately regardless of your term and without compensation.
- Annual Billing: a 1-Year Membership is active for 365 Days, and a 2-Year Membership is active for 730 days. You are not permitted to log-in after your membership expires. Subscription memberships automatically renew.
- Lifetime Members: pay a one-time fee to join. Lifetime memberships are valid as long as Pre-K Printable Fun continues to offer our membership and or remains in business online. In the event we need to shutter our doors Lifetime Members will be given at least 90 days to download all of our files.
- You are no longer permitted to log-in to the membership area.
- You may continue to use any product files you have downloaded, and physical assembled activities according to my above terms, and permitted uses.
- You will not have access to product updates.
- In the event, you no longer need your physically assembled activities (you are closing your business, no longer providing Pre-K at home, retiring from your classroom), existing pre-made activities may be donated one-time. Products may not be sold, and files may not be shared.
How do I set up my password?Once an account has been set up for you in the member area (within an hour of placing your order), you will receive an automated email containing a password link. This will be sent to the billing email you signed up with (please be sure to check your "Junk/Spam" folder).
*Please note: this link is ONLY used for the initial set up of your account. After you have set up your password please follow the "Log In" directions below to access the member from the log in tab at the top of the site.
I'm being asked to pay for the printable products*Please note: you MUST log into the member download area to access your free printables. The product links in my blog posts, and on my site pages are for non-members who wish to purchase my products individually. Clicking on these links will forward you to my store to purchase my products. See the instructions below on how to log into the member download area.
How do I log in to the member download area?After you have set up your password, you can log into the member area from the log in tab at found at the top of the Pre-K Printable Fun Website.
The member download area (Activity Library) is made up of several pages containing all of my printable product files.
To access the member area:
1. Load the Pre-K Printable Fun Website : https://www.prekprintablefun.com
2. Click on the Log In/Register Tab on the Menu bar at the top of my Website
(*please make sure you are on the "log in" side of the form and not the register side form).
3. Log In by entering your Email & Password
One you are successfully logged in, the top menu bar will now display a "My Account" tab. Clicking on the "My Account" tab will bring up a pop-up box displaying the pages you have access to.
Currently in the member area you can the following pages:
What's New Page: This page contains everything that is new, about to expire, and helpful club info such as giveaways, and the link/password to join our members only FB Group.
Printables A-Z Page: This page contains ALL of the products listed in alphabetical order.
Educator Tools Page: This page contains a collection of products to help you stay organized in your program.
Skill Builders: This page contains products organized by specific early learning skills.
Membership Information page: This is the page for information regarding your membership plan.
I still haven't received the link to set up my password:If it's been 10-15 minutes and you haven't received the Email containing your password set up link-
please complete these steps:
1. Check the billing email you signed up with
2. Refresh your email box
2. Check your spam/junk folders
3. If you still can't find it after taking the above steps, please contact me.
How do I reset my password?As you attempt to login, you can simply click the “Reset Password” link and it will be sent to the email listed in your member record. If you have a new email address please Contact Me Here and I will assist you.
As a lifetime member how long do I have access for?First of all, thank you for your Lifetime Membership purchase! I look forward to creating fun new activities for you-for a very long time!
Lifetime Members: pay a one-time fee to join. Lifetime memberships are valid as long as Pre-K Printable Fun continues to offer our membership and or remains in business online. If the Pre-K Printable Fun Site ever needed to be taken down or we eliminated our membership program for any reason, all existing lifetime members would be notified, and allowed at least 90 days to to save the files to their own hard drive. Keep in mind there are NO plans of eliminating our membership entirely or closing the site.
How do I save on ink?I do suggest you consider a printer that qualifies for the HP Instant Ink Program (such as the HP Envy).
See how I discuss the money it has saved me here.
Editable .PDF FilesTo edit the document:
1. You will need to have a .pdf reader that allows you to open and edit .pdf files
2. I recommend you first download/save the file to your computer.
3. Once saved, use your program manager to open it using your.pdf viewer (such as adobe reader)
4. Select and replace the place holder with your text
5. Print the selected pages you have edited.
Do you have any tips for assembling the printables?
- I recommend you Laminate before cutting! While it is not "necessary" to laminate your printables, It will certainly help maintain your investment. The majority of my printables are activities that can be re-used year after year by the children in your care. A quality laminating machine (such as this Scotch Brand one I use) is relatively inexpensive. Other options include inserting the pages into sheet protectors, or dry-erase pockets.
- Investing in a quality paper cutter will save you time-I love this one from Fiskars
- Please make sure you review the printables and only print the "selected" pages you plan to use.
- You may be able to change you printing scale to reduce the size of your images. This is helpful if you want to create smaller task cards. Check your printing setting to see if you have this option!
- Invest in dry erase pockets for any reproducible activities. These are also great for the dramatic play area to hold lists, and order forms.
How do I cancel my subscription?You will find a form on the membership page (inside the member area) where you can cancel your subscription. You can also manage your subscriptions via stripe , or you can contact me.
Will I get a receipt for my membership order?Yes. You will receive an auto generated confirmation with a receipt link directly to the email you provided in your member record once your payment is processed. If you don’t receive one you might want to check your spam folder or make sure to whitelist our email address. If you are using a school-based email address be aware that sometimes the systems used by schools “block” emails coming from businesses. If this is happening you might want to give us a personal email address to use for all communication.