Forest Activity Pack
Complete your Forest Theme with fun hands-on activities for preschoolers.
This Forest Activities pack includes Math, Literacy, and Scientific learning activities for young children.
These easy to assemble activities can be used in learning centers, as tot tray activities, or file folder games.
Inside this 63-page pack you will find the following printables:
- Bear Shape Clip Cards
- Color Pine Cones Matching Puzzles
- Animal Track Puzzles
- Animal Puzzles
- Forest Pre-Writing/Cutting Practice
- Pine Cone Uppercase/Lowercase Letter Matching
- Forest Animal Count and Clip Cards
- Raccoon Puzzle 1-10
- Sleeping Bear Counting Mats 1-10
- Sleeping Bear Counting Mat 1-20
- Forest Counting Mats 1-10
- Deer in the forest a count to 10 rolling game
- Pine Cone Sorting
- Forest Animal Tracing Cards
- Who lives in the forest?
- Positional Phrases
- Forest Animal First Sound Clip Cards
- Forest Animal Tracks Photo Match
*Also includes Cover, TOS, Directions, and Photo Credits
Take a closer look at ALL of the activities in this pack here!
Working on your Forest Lesson Plan? We have you covered! Visit our Forest Animals Lesson Planning Page for ideas to complete your lesson plan.