Fall Graphing and Comparing Numbers
Graphing and Comparing Numbers are great skills for young children to learn.
This is a fun pack that keeps children engaged as they learn these important skills.
There are 3 different types of activities included in this set as well as visual posters and directions.
- Graphing a Fall Scene: Children will examine the chosen scene (there are 3 different scenes included), and then use the recording sheet to graph the objects found in the scene.
- I can Count and Clip More: Children will count the objects on the card and determine which side has more
- I can Count and Compare: Children will use the fall scenes to count and compare objects using the greater-than symbol.
Inside this printable set you will find:
- Directions, including extension ideas
- 3 Fall Scene Pages
- Count and Graph Visual Directions
- Graph Recording pages (one for each scene)
- Difference between more and less poster
- Count and Clip Visual Instructions
- Count and Clip More Cards
- Count and Compare Visual Instructions
- Count and Compare Number & Symbol Cards
- Count and Compare Activity Mats (one for each Fall Scene) and cards
- TOS, Directions, and Graphics Credit
Join my Pre-K printables club for easy access to my library of printable products! Find out more here!