Spider Activity Pack
Looking for some fun Pre-K activities to go with your Spider themed unit? Choose from 20 easy to assemble activities! Add them to learning centers, create file folder games, or even tot trays.
I have designed these activities to be used with simple manipulatives that you have laying around the house, or your classroom (Clothespins, Pom Poms, Etc.). Each pack contains a variety of activities that focus on some of the following skills: Colors, Shapes, Uppercase/Lowercase Letter Matching, Counting, 1:1 Correspondence, Patterning, Fine Motor Skill strengthening, and more!
This 57-Page Spider activity pack includes 19 easy to assemble printable preschool activities.
- Spider Shape Clip Cards
- Rainbow spider web color matching activity
- Spider Race Rolling Game
- Spider Pre-Writing/Cutting Practice
- uppercase and lowercase letter matching file folder activity
- Spider Count and Clip Cards
- Spider Puzzle
- Spider Web counting mats 1-10 without frames
- Spider Web counting mats 1-10 with frames
- Spider Patterning Activity
- Spider Sorting by size
- Parts of a spider
- Spider life cycle
- Spider Match Up
- Spider Web Counting Mat-Free Sample
- Spider Cut & Paste Color Matching
- Spider Cut & Paste Number Matching
- Spider Number Matching
- Positional Phrases
- Spider Web Shape Puzzles
Pre-K Printables Club Members:
Log In and click here to download this product for free!
Not a member? Click here to learn more about our membership