Childcare Portfolio and Assessment Pack
This Assessment and Portfolio pack was designed with the home based childcare providers in mind. This 33-page pack has been designed to be used with children of all ages (0-5) in your care.
You can use this pack to document important developmental milestones that the children in your care are working on, or have mastered. You will find assessments pages for the following learning areas: The Arts, Language/Literacy/Communications, Mathematics, Physical & Movement, Scientific Thinking, Social & Emotional Development, and Cognitive Development.
I used the Minnesota State Early Childhood Indicators of Progress (ECIPS) as a guide for this assessment pack. Their framework can be used to guide you while you are working on these assessments. Their documents give examples of development for each goal, by age.
This pack also includes additional assessment tools.
You will find:
- A Color Poster
- A Shapes Poster
- Uppercase/Lowercase Letter Posters
- Counting Cards from 1-20
- Patterning Activity
- Positional Words Activity
- A Set of Number Cards from 1-20 for ordering
Parents love to see how their Children are growing and developing. I've included several portfolio pages that you can use to document the growth of the Children in your care.
You will find:
- A Cover Page (Name & Year)
- A Name Writing Assessment and personal portrait
- Decorative recording page to document: Favorite Activities, and Books.
- Scrapbook page to include a photo, and notes
- Scrapbook Page for Personal Art
- Hand print Page
- Height recording page with poem
- Cutting Practice Pages
Have a Pre-K aged child working on Kindergarten readiness skills? Consider this Kindergarten assessment and portfolio pack!