Zoo Activity Pack
Join my Pre-K printables club for easy access to my library of printable products! Find out more here!
This Zoo Activity Pack includes hands on re-usable activities featuring Giraffes, Tigers, Zebras, and Elephants - perfect to compliment your zoo themed unit or your field trip! Inside each of my activity packs you will find an assortment of easy to assemble activities. You can easily turn these activities into a variety of hands on learning centers. Use them to create tot trays or file folder games.
Help the children in your care learn literacy skills, and math skills. Some of the skills covered in this pack are: colors, shapes uppercase and lowercase letter identification, one to one correspondence, counting, and ordering numbers 1-10.
Inside this 65-Page Printable Zoo Themed Activity pack you will find the following 21 preschool activities:
- Giraffe Spot Shape Clip Cards
- What color are the zebra’s stripes color word matching activity
- Feed the animals matching activity
- Animal roll & race
- Pre-Writing/Cutting Practice
- Feed the elephants uppercase and lowercase letter matching file folder activity
- Zoo Animals Count and Clip Cards
- Zoo Puzzles
- Animals at the Zoo counting mats 1-10 without frames
- Tiger counting mats 1-10 with frames
- At the Zoo Counting Mat
- Animal covering matching activity
- Mother & Baby Matching Cards
- Zoo Patterning Activity
- Sorting animals at the zoo
- Zoo movement activity
- Animal habitats slide and find cards
- Parts of an elephant
- At the Zoo I spy..
- Zoo first sound clip cards
- Zoo word wall cards
Also includes Cover, Directions, TOS, and Graphics Credit