Editable Preschool/Daycare Job Chart
Children love helping out in the classroom! Use this chart to assign daily chores to the young children in your program. Designed with small home childcare providers in mind this set includes several customized options. Choose from 6 different title cards (including one you can edit), 3 fun design options, and 30 different jobs. Personalize the editable name tags, or use clothespins to create your own.
This digital product contains a .zip file containing both a .pdf and .pptx file.
Inside the .pdf file you will find:
- Job Chart Visual Instructions
- Title Cards (Your choice of Job Chart, Daycare Jobs, Daycare Helpers, Classroom Jobs, Classroom Helpers, and a Blank Editable Card)
- Base Mats in 3 mix and match designs (yellow polka dot, block and white, and orange)
- Editable Name cards for your students
- Blank Job Cards with an Editable text field
- Job Cards: wipe the table, pass out napkins, pass out cups, pass out plates, sweep the floor, pass out utensils, clean up helper, calendar helper, book helper, milk helper, line leader, stack the chairs, electrician, light monitor, snack picker, weather helper, song leader, pledge helper, board eraser, hand sanitizer helper, line caboose, feed the pets, water the plants, messenger, lunch helper, meal helper, garbage helper, door monitor, backpack helper, and recycling manager
- TOS & Graphics Credit
Inside the .pptx file you will find:
- Editable Student Photo Cards
This chart can be assembled several different ways.
- Print Chart Title of your choice
- Print base mats (your choice pgs. 2 or 3).
- Print job cards (pgs. 5-7), or create your own (pg. 4).
- Laminate pages and cards for durability
- Cut out the Cards
- Attach a velcro dot (hook side) inside each box on the base mat. Push down to secure.
- Once the hook dot is securely attached, place another velcro dot (loop side down) on top of the hook sided dot (sticky side will be facing up). Align each job card and press down firmly. Carefully remove the card being careful not to peel the hook dot from the mat. Repeat this process until Velcro has been added to all job cards.
- Print pg. 4 and write each child’s name on the card.
- In lieu of cards, consider writing their names on clothespins
- Using a hole punch, punch a hole in the top of each mat.
- Use ribbon or string to hang.
- Use brads (or ribbon) to attach multiple mats to each other