I've Scoured the Web to find inspiration so you don't have to!
Please check out the Original Sources to see more information or for directions!
*These activities can be found in the Spring Cleaning Activity Pack
Activities from Pre-K Printable Fun
Shop my products
One-Time Fee Pre-K Printables Club Membership
Get this offer while it lasts!
Just a one-time fee to join, no annual or reoccurring charges! (Prefer a subscription plan? Click here)
Purchasing this membership gives you complete access to all of the Pre-K Printable Fun printable products including everything currently in my shop + any new products I add-all for a one-time fee (no re-occurring charges)!
All Access! You choose when, what, and how often you want to print! Members have access to over 1,000 individual activities covering over 52 Thematic Themes to meet the interests of all the children in your care.
You will be set up with own account where you log into the member area (located at the top of my website) to print & download any of my products as often, and whenever you need them.
Your One-Time Membership Fee Includes
- Exclusive access to the Pre-K Printable Fun Member download area for as long as you choose to access it!
- Access to over 1,000 individual printable activities, and games (valued at over $1500 retail if purchased separately)
- Access to future content
- Unlimited and Anytime access to print when you need to
- The items in the Member Area are for a Single user only. You are allowed to make unlimited personal copies for yourself, but please do not make copies for other people.
- Please do not link directly to this member page, my images, or share links to the Printables, or the files.
- If it is determined that you are abusing the member area you will be removed.
- All items in the Member Area are for Personal/non-commercial use.
- All Printables are copyrighted.
- This membership does not re-new, or expire
- Members must log into the member download area from the top of the Pre-K Printable Fun site to access these products
- Items may not be used to create items for sale or share.
**Please allow up to 1 hour for your account to be set up and your access information emailed to your billing email. If you do not receive this email please contact me here.
Spring Cleaning activity pack
This 39-page Spring Cleaning activity pack contains the following activities 16 and games for your Pre-K aged children:
Take out the trash Shape Clip Cards
Sponge Shape Clip Cards
Choose a tool for the chore
Sweep it up Color Matching Mats
Pre-Writing/Cutting Practice Activity
Scrubbing Bubbles Seek and Find Letter Mat
Spring Cleaning Count & Clip Cards
Spring Cleaning Counting
Mats (1-10) with Frames and Counters
Spring Cleaning Counting Mat 1-20
Chore Sorting Mat
Spring Cleaning Word Wall Cards
Spring Cleaning Patterning Activity
Also includes Cover, TOS, Graphics Credit, Directions and Sample Lesson Plan
Save even more with a Pre-K Printables Club Membership!
Arts & Crafts
Chalk Spray Painting from Teaching 2&3 Year Olds
Sponge Flower Painting from Mess for Less
Mop Painting from Teach Preschool
Plunger Painting from Teach Preschool
Sponge Stamping from It Happens in a Blink
Don't forget the chores outside. Add rakes, watering cans, gloves, pretend lawn mover, Brooms, and Garbage Cans outside as well.
Laurie C. created this adorable Laundry Space-Compete with a laundry basket and irons! (above).
Laurie S. of There's No Place like Home Daycare added this adorable clothesline to her outside space (below).
This adorable Tool Bench belongs to Felecia of Mrs. Felecia's Playhouse Preschool
Construction Space Ideas
Not a member? Find out how you can join here!
Car Wash Sensory Table from Little Hands, Big Work
Washing/Drying Clothes from Inner Child Fun
DIY your own Kid size mop on a Dollar Tree Budget from Daycare Spaces and Ideas
Spring Cleaning Tic Tac Toe from Tried and True Blog
Laundry Match Game from No Time for Flashcards
Hanging Clothes from The Preschool Experiment
Window Cleaning from Montessori on the double
Sweeping activity from Our Montessori Story
Folding Washcloths from The Princess and the Tot
Folding Clothes from The Wonder Years
Do you have ideas to share?
and collaborate on lessons!