Pre-K Printable Fun products
Themed Math & Literacy Activity Packs
Dramatic Play printables
Fine motor activities
Gross Motor Printable Activities
Language and literacy printable Activities
science and discovery printables
Social and emotional Printables
Daily Attendance Activities-Editable
This 67-page .pdf file includes the following themed sign in and sign out activities for your whole year:
Automated Class List
- Back to School
- Apple Tree/Apple cards
- Farm/Hay cards
- Pumpkin Patch/Pumpkin cards
- Fire Safety/Fire Truck cards
- Halloween/Candy Corn cards
- Spider Wed/Spider
- Fall Tree/Leaf cards
- Turkey/Feather cards
- Christmas Tree/ornament cards
- Snow/Snowball cards
- Dental Health/Toothbrush cards
- Valentine’s/Candy Heart cards
- Rain/Raindrop cards
- St. Patrick’s Day/Gold Coins cards
- Bubbles cards
- Easter Basket/Egg cards
- Flower/Petal cards
- Ice Cream cards
- Fourth of July/Star cards
- Camping/Tent cards
TOS & Graphics Credit
Free Lesson Planning Template
Are you ready to start planning your lessons? Looking for an easy way to organize your small group lessons, and record your materials?
Use this template in coordination with my FREE Lesson planning pages to create your own thematic lesson plans. Record you ideas for the week, you meals, and the materials you plan to add to your space.
Are you looking for an Editable Lesson Planning Template? Be sure to check out these here!
Circle Time Binder
The Circle Time Binder combines all of your favorite Circle Time Activities in a portable Binder. It's a great option for educators who are short on wall space, only have 1 or 2 children "ready" for Circle Time, or parents who are homeschooling their Preschooler.
See a video tour and more about this pack on my Circle Time Binder blog post
Inside this 91-Page Printable you will find:
- 9-Cover designs to choose from
- Skills Check list
- 3-Editable Who's Here Sign in activities
- How are you feeling? poster (color/B&W)
- How are you feeling? clip cards
- 100-Days recording page
- Daily Weather Activity Pages
- Days of the week activity (color/B&W)
- Months of the Year (color/B&W)
- Calendar (color/B&W)
- Calendar Numbers (color/B&W)
- Special Days of the Month (*Editable)
- I know my letters uppercase & lowercase posters
- Interactive I know my colors posters
- Interactive I know my (2D and 3D) shapes posters
- I know my numbers 0-20 posters
- I can count to 10 apple picking activity
Also Included: Directions, TOS, and Graphics Credit
Simply insert each page in a page protector, laminate the pieces for durability and attach with velcro.
Easily create fun personalized birthday mementos with this fun set of editable birthday certificates and crowns.
Inside this 17 pg. (.pdf) set you will find:
10-Crows (5 editable, and 5 print ready)
Color, Cut and Paste Crayons
TOS, Directions, and Graphics Credit
Combine these with our Happy Birthday Math and Literacy Activities for some extra fun!
Learning Center Signs
This 79-page set of printable learning center signs contains 2 different designs (polka dot & blue diamond) to complement your décor.
Each design includes the following 38 signs:
Arts & Crafts
Calm Down Space
Construction & Transportation
Music and Movement
Play Dough Center
Puzzles & Games
Science & Sensory
Small World Play
TOS, and Graphics CrediT
Simply laminate and display in your learning areas. These are a great way to communicate with parents what their children are learning in each of these learning spaces while they play.
Editable Preschool/Daycare Job Chart
Children love helping out in the classroom! Use this chart to assign daily chores to the young children in your program. Designed with small home childcare providers in mind this set includes several customized options. Choose from 6 different title cards (including one you can edit), 3 fun design options, and 30 different jobs. Personalize the editable name tags, or use clothespins to create your own.
This digital product contains a .zip file containing both a .pdf and .pptx file.
Inside the .pdf file you will find:
- Job Chart Visual Instructions
- Title Cards (Your choice of Job Chart, Daycare Jobs, Daycare Helpers, Classroom Jobs, Classroom Helpers, and a Blank Editable Card)
- Base Mats in 3 mix and match designs (yellow polka dot, block and white, and orange)
- Editable Name cards for your students
- Blank Job Cards with an Editable text field
- Job Cards: wipe the table, pass out napkins, pass out cups, pass out plates, sweep the floor, pass out utensils, clean up helper, calendar helper, book helper, milk helper, line leader, stack the chairs, electrician, light monitor, snack picker, weather helper, song leader, pledge helper, board eraser, hand sanitizer helper, line caboose, feed the pets, water the plants, messenger, lunch helper, meal helper, garbage helper, door monitor, backpack helper, and recycling manager
- TOS & Graphics Credit
Inside the .pptx file you will find:
- Editable Student Photo Cards
This chart can be assembled several different ways.
- Print Chart Title of your choice
- Print base mats (your choice pgs. 2 or 3).
- Print job cards (pgs. 5-7), or create your own (pg. 4).
- Laminate pages and cards for durability
- Cut out the Cards
- Attach a velcro dot (hook side) inside each box on the base mat. Push down to secure.
- Once the hook dot is securely attached, place another velcro dot (loop side down) on top of the hook sided dot (sticky side will be facing up). Align each job card and press down firmly. Carefully remove the card being careful not to peel the hook dot from the mat. Repeat this process until Velcro has been added to all job cards.
- Print pg. 4 and write each child’s name on the card.
- In lieu of cards, consider writing their names on clothespins
- Using a hole punch, punch a hole in the top of each mat.
- Use ribbon or string to hang.
- Use brads (or ribbon) to attach multiple mats to each other
Editable Reminder Signs
Make parent communication a breeze with this set of 15-editable reminder signs for your childcare or preschool program.
Simply edit the text in a free version of adobe acrobat dc on your pc to create your own reminder signs. Remind clients about closures, upcoming events, and more!
Please note: The graphics and background images cannot be changed, only the text
This 18-page .pdf file contains 15 signs in different designs.
This visual schedule is designed for home based child care providers, and parents of preschool aged children in mind. Since many children haven't developed concrete concepts of time, a visual schedule allows the children in your care to see the order of the activities in their day. Visual schedules help children anticipate what's coming up next, and help toreduce anxiety and frustration.
This 26-page printable set includes the following:
The following Pre-labeled and Editable activity card images:
Arts & Crafts
+3 blank cards
Time slots in 15 minute increments from 5-4:45. The cards also display both an analog clock, and digital clock.
This pack also includes directions, TOS, and Graphics Credit
*You might also like: Daycare Job Chart
Calm Down Binder
Help children who are struggling to calm down with the 10 activities contained in this digital download.
Simply print and insert the activities into page protectors, place them inside a binder, and place the binder in your calm down area.
This 15 page download includes the following activities and pages:
How are you feeling?: They can use the images to identify how they are feeling
Blow out the Candles: Children pretend to blow out each candle one at a time
Pop the bubbles: Children pretend to pop each of the bubbles
Bunny Trail: Children Trace the trail from the bunny to the carrot
Smell the flowers: Take a deep breath to smell the flowers
Finger exercises: Make your fingers into ball, and press your fingers against the paper
Snowflake Tracing: Trace the path of the snowflake from the top of the page to the bottom
Lily pad Hop: Using their finger children hop to each pad from the top of the page to the bottom
Yoga: Children can practice the yoga positions on the page
Counting Stars: Children count each of the stars
It also includes a "When I feel.." poster with suggestions on how to handle the big emotions of being angry, sad, and scared.
This pack also includes: TOS, Graphics Credit, and Directions
2D Shapes-Circle Time Props and Posters Set
Use this set: as games, posters, and as teaching tools to help children learn about, compare, match, and sort the following 12-2D shapes: circle, heart, star, square, triangle, rectangle, diamond, oval, trapezoid, pentagon, hexagon, octagon
This 34-page digital download includes the following activities:
12 individual shape posters in a color polka dot design
12 individual shape posters in B&W
2D Shape Poster featuring all 12 shapes-in both color and B&W
2D Shape Cards featuring all 12 shapes-in 2 color designs and B&W
A Triangle Shape Poster
TOS, Graphics Credit, Assembly Directions, and suggested activities
Classroom Donation Signs
Display your classroom wish list with this set of classroom donation signs. These signs provides a fun way for parents to give to your program throughout the year.
Low on supplies? Use the provides pre-made ornaments to hang from your laminated tree, or use the blank pieces that have been provided to add your own requests.
This 7 pg. printable includes 2 sets of donation signs and giving cards (Christimas Tree & Ornaments, and Tree & Owls). This set also includes directions, TOS, and Graphics Credit.