Pre-K Printable Fun products
Themed Math & Literacy Activity Packs
Dramatic Play printables
Fine motor activities
Gross Motor Printable Activities
Language and literacy printable Activities
science and discovery printables
Social and emotional Printables
Children love helping out in the classroom! Use this chart to assign daily chores to the young children in your program. Designed with small home childcare providers in mind this set includes several customized options. Choose from 6 different title cards (including one you can edit), 3 fun design options, and 30 different jobs. Personalize the editable name tags, or use clothespins to create your own.
This digital product contains a .zip file containing both a .pdf and .pptx file.
Inside the .pdf file you will find:
- Job Chart Visual Instructions
- Title Cards (Your choice of Job Chart, Daycare Jobs, Daycare Helpers, Classroom Jobs, Classroom Helpers, and a Blank Editable Card)
- Base Mats in 3 mix and match designs (yellow polka dot, block and white, and orange)
- Editable Name cards for your students
- Blank Job Cards with an Editable text field
- Job Cards: wipe the table, pass out napkins, pass out cups, pass out plates, sweep the floor, pass out utensils, clean up helper, calendar helper, book helper, milk helper, line leader, stack the chairs, electrician, light monitor, snack picker, weather helper, song leader, pledge helper, board eraser, hand sanitizer helper, line caboose, feed the pets, water the plants, messenger, lunch helper, meal helper, garbage helper, door monitor, backpack helper, and recycling manager
- TOS & Graphics Credit
Inside the .pptx file you will find:
- Editable Student Photo Cards
This chart can be assembled several different ways.
- Print Chart Title of your choice
- Print base mats (your choice pgs. 2 or 3).
- Print job cards (pgs. 5-7), or create your own (pg. 4).
- Laminate pages and cards for durability
- Cut out the Cards
- Attach a velcro dot (hook side) inside each box on the base mat. Push down to secure.
- Once the hook dot is securely attached, place another velcro dot (loop side down) on top of the hook sided dot (sticky side will be facing up). Align each job card and press down firmly. Carefully remove the card being careful not to peel the hook dot from the mat. Repeat this process until Velcro has been added to all job cards.
- Print pg. 4 and write each child’s name on the card.
- In lieu of cards, consider writing their names on clothespins
- Using a hole punch, punch a hole in the top of each mat.
- Use ribbon or string to hang.
- Use brads (or ribbon) to attach multiple mats to each other
This visual schedule is designed for home based child care providers, and parents of preschool aged children in mind. Since many children haven't developed concrete concepts of time, a visual schedule allows the children in your care to see the order of the activities in their day. Visual schedules help children anticipate what's coming up next, and help toreduce anxiety and frustration.
This 26-page printable set includes the following:
The following Pre-labeled and Editable activity card images:
Arts & Crafts
+3 blank cards
Time slots in 15 minute increments from 5-4:45. The cards also display both an analog clock, and digital clock.
This pack also includes directions, TOS, and Graphics Credit
*You might also like: Daycare Job Chart
Pre-K Graduation Caps, Certificates, and Signs Editable!
Graduating pre-k or preschool is a wonderful occasion worth celebrating!
Whether you are going for an all out ceremony or simple recognition you'll be covered with this set of editable Graduation Caps, Certificates, and Signs.
The caps are great to print and use as-is or easily add in your own text on the front!
The certificates and signs are also editable so you can easily customize for your little graduate.
Inside this 13-page PDF you will find:
- Balloons & Crayons Graduation Cap (color & B&W)
- Owl Graduation Cap (Color & B&W)
- Extra Bands
- Editable Graduation Certificates
- Editable Graduation Signs
Also included: TOS, Graphics credit, Contact info
Pre-K Printables Club Members:
Not a member? Click here to learn more about our membership