Picnics, Ants and Watermelon Lesson Planning Page
Activities from Pre-K Printable Fun
Shop my products
One-Time Fee Pre-K Printables Club Membership
Get this offer while it lasts!
Just a one-time fee to join, no annual or reoccurring charges! (Prefer a subscription plan? Click here)
Purchasing this membership gives you complete access to all of the Pre-K Printable Fun printable products including everything currently in my shop + any new products I add-all for a one-time fee (no re-occurring charges)!
All Access! You choose when, what, and how often you want to print! Members have access to over 1,000 individual activities covering over 52 Thematic Themes to meet the interests of all the children in your care.
You will be set up with own account where you log into the member area (located at the top of my website) to print & download any of my products as often, and whenever you need them.
Your One-Time Membership Fee Includes
- Exclusive access to the Pre-K Printable Fun Member download area for as long as you choose to access it!
- Access to over 1,000 individual printable activities, and games (valued at over $1500 retail if purchased separately)
- Access to future content
- Unlimited and Anytime access to print when you need to
- The items in the Member Area are for a Single user only. You are allowed to make unlimited personal copies for yourself, but please do not make copies for other people.
- Please do not link directly to this member page, my images, or share links to the Printables, or the files.
- If it is determined that you are abusing the member area you will be removed.
- All items in the Member Area are for Personal/non-commercial use.
- All Printables are copyrighted.
- This membership does not re-new, or expire
- Members must log into the member download area from the top of the Pre-K Printable Fun site to access these products
- Items may not be used to create items for sale or share.
**Please allow up to 1 hour for your account to be set up and your access information emailed to your billing email. If you do not receive this email please contact me here.
Picnic, Ants, and Watermelon Activity Pack
Going on a picnic in the Summer is such a fun activity! Inside each of my activity packs you will find an assortment of easy to assemble printable activities. You can easily turn these activities into a variety of hands on learning centers. Use them to create tot trays or file folder games.
Help the children in your care learn literacy skills, and math skills. Some of the skills covered in this pack are: colors, shapes uppercase and lowercase letter identification, one to one correspondence, counting, and ordering numbers 1-10.
Inside this 66-Page Printable Activity pack you will find the following 23 activities:
*Watermelon Shape Clip Cards
*Picnic Color Matching Puzzles
*Watermelon number match up
*Roll and color a picnic activity
*Watermelon uppercase and lowercase letter matching file folder activity
*Ants at the Picnic Count and Clip Cards
*Picnic Puzzles 1-10 & 11-20
*Watermelon counting mats 1-10 with frames
*Watermelon counting mats 1-10 without frames
*Watermelon & Picnic Basket Play Dough Counting Mats
*Ant counting mats 1-10 without frames
*Ant Size Ordering Activity
*Picnic Patterning Activity
*Eating a watermelon sequencing strip
*Watermelon Life Cycle
*An Ant Life cycle Book
*Parts of a watermelon
*Parts of an ant
*Ant Match up
*At the picnic I spy…
*Build a sandwich sequencing activity
*Build a sandwich sequencing activity
Also includes Cover, Directions, TOS, and Graphics Credit
Looking for some more ideas for you Picnic, Ants & Watermelon theme? Be sure to check out my FREE camping Themed Lesson planning page here!
Are you a childcare provider?
Join my FREE FB Group!
Arts & Crafts
Ants at a Picnic Craft from i heart crafty things
Ant Puppet from Toddler Approved
Paper Plate Watermelon Craft from ABC Creative Learning
Ant Headband from The Mailbox
Puffy Paint Watermelon craft from Crafty Morning
Counting Ants Fine Motor Activity from Stir the Wonder
Watermelon Slime from Coffee Cups and Crayons
Watermelon Moon Sand from Growing a Jeweled Rose
Watermelon Sensory Bag from My Mundane and Miraculous Life
Watermelon Puzzle from Positively Learning Blog
Picnic Learning Pack from The Curriculum Corner