Building Toys they'll love
There is so much learning happening in the Construction Space. These toys are my personal favorite for your construction spaces.
This post contains affiliate links
1. Magna-Tiles make a great addition to your Construction Space. They are great for open ended building. They also help children develop Math, Science, Spatial and Tactile Skills.
2. This Melissa and Doug 60-Piece Standard Blocks set is a great staple for your Construction Space.
3. Bristle Blocks are great for open ended building fun and are easy for small hands to assemble.
4. This Learning Resources Gears! Gears! Gears! set is a great building toy to encourage engineering as well as fine motor play.
5. These Pretend and Play Community Workers from Lakeshore Learning are a great addition to your space.
6. I love these high quality Jumbo Forest Animals from Learning resources. They also have several other sets to choose from.
7. In addition to providing transportation fun, this Melissa and Doug Traffic Signs and Vehicles set also comes with recommended extension activities for even more educational play.
When the weather starts to turn, it's best to have a few activities in your back pocket.
To get the silly's out you can try dancing to some fun music, or playing some old fashion games like musical chairs or limbo! Consider having a parade (complete with instruments and costumes).
Even when the weather turns cold there are still quite a few fun activities you can do outside-so bundle up and have some fun!
I've scoured the Web to find some fun Indoor and Outdoor Winter Activities-please be sure to click on the images to be re-directed to the source for more information.
Balloon Tennis from Little Bins for Little Hands
Create Window Decorations from rural girl
Create a Snow Kitchen from Imagination Soup
Make Nature Ice-Cubes from Make, Do & Friend
Make 5-minute Bird Feeders from Dana Made it
Make Patterns in the Snow from Sugar Aunts
Create Ice Art from Garden Mama
Make Duct Tape Sleds from Someday Crafts
Paint Snow from the Very Hungry Preschoolers
Indoor Bowling from Powerful Mothering
Indoor Hopscotch from Green Owl Art
practice your colors with this Colored Ice Tutorial for Hurrayic
Tape line activities from Hands on as we Grow
Shape Hopscotch from Housing a Forest
Go on a Gross Motor Walk from Pink Oatmeal
Pom Pom Hockey from Learning 4 Kids
Pool Noodle Basketball from Never Ever Again
12 Simple Tunnel Games from Can Do Kiddo
Have you run out of Breakfast Ideas? or perhaps you are looking for some new ideas to mix into your weekly menu.
Most food programs (check in your area) require that Breakfast includes Milk to drink, and the meal to include Juice or Fruit or Vegetable, and Grains/Breads to make a complete breakfast.
Check out these delicious options!
No more long nights spent searching for activities!
Join the Pre-K Printables Club for unlimited access to all of my printable products!
Thanks for stopping by! I'm Melissa. On this site you will find a variety of Pre-K Printable games and activities. Click here to learn more about Pre-K Printable Fun!
Shop my Products