Earth day & recycling
Activities from Pre-K Printable Fun
Shop my products
One-Time Fee Pre-K Printables Club Membership
Just a one-time fee to join, no annual or reoccurring charges! (Prefer an annual subscription plan? Click here)
Purchasing this membership gives you complete access to all of the current and future Pre-K Printable Fun printable products.
This is an all access printables club membership! You choose when, what, and how often you want to print! Members have access to over 1,000 individual activities contained in over 200 products covering over 52 Thematic Themes to meet the interests of all the children in your care.
You will be set up with own account where you log into the member area (located at the top of my website) to print & download any of my products as often, and whenever you need them.
Your One-Time Membership Fee Includes:
- Exclusive access to the Pre-K Printable Fun Member download area for as long as you choose to access it!
- Access to over 1,000 individual printable activities, and games (valued at over $1500 retail if purchased separately)
- Access to future content
- Unlimited and Anytime access to print when you need to
- The items in the Member Area are for a Single user only. You are allowed to make unlimited personal copies for yourself, but please do not make copies for other people.
- Please do not link directly to this member page, my images, or share links to the Printables, or the files.
- If it is determined that you are abusing the member area you will be removed.
- All items in the Member Area are for Personal/non-commercial use.
- All Printables are copyrighted.
- This membership does not re-new, or expire
- Members must log into the member download area from the top of the Pre-K Printable Fun site to access these products
- Items may not be used to create items for sale or share.
*Existing annual/monthly members will still continue to have the option to upgrade to the lifetime membership at any time
**Please allow up to 1 hour for your account to be set up and your access information emailed to your billing email. If you do not receive this email please contact me here.
Earth Day & Recycling Pack
Before you shop! Consider a Pre-K printables club membership for unlimited access to all of my activities including this pack!
This 79-page Earth Day Activity pack includes the following activities along with directions, extension ideas, and alignment to the Pre-K Printable Fun Early Learning Standards:
- Earth Shapes Clip Cards
- Recycle Bin Color Match
- Count and Clip Cards
- Earth Day and Recycling Puzzle
- Recycle Bin counting mats 1-10
- 10-Frame Recycling Counting Mats
- Recycling Counting Mat 1-20
- Beach Clean-Up Counting Activity
- Sorting by size
- Recycling Roll and Sort
- Happy Earth & Sad Earth Sorting
- Recycle or Compost Sorting
- Recycling Sorting Activity
- Flip and Find Recycling Letter Match Mats
- Earth Day 3-Part Cards
- Earth Day Word Wall Cards
- Earth Day Seek and Write Activities
- Earth Day & Recycling Fine Motor Activities
This pack also includes a cover, table of contents, directions, TOS, Graphics Credit
Recycling Center Dramatic Play Pack
This 13-Page Dramatic Play Pack includes the following pages:
Welcome to the recycling center
Recycle Glass/Recycle Metal Signs
Recycle Plastic/Recycle Paper Signs
Reduce. Reuse. Recycle Poster
Glass, Paper, Metal, Plastic Bin Signs
Compost Area/Watch out for trucks sign
Now Hiring Sanitation Workers Poster
Redemption Rates Poster
Word Wall Cards
Arts & Crafts
Paint with recycled materials
Paper Plate Craft
Coffee Filter Craft
Earth Play Dough
Set up a Garden in your Dramatic Play Space this week. Add a compost bucket to your kitchen and teach the children about composting.
Add Recycle Bins to your Dramatic Play area this week, as well
as items the children can sort/recycle.
Construction Area-Blocks & Building
Create an "Invention" box, that invites the children to create new objects from old materials.
Add recycled materials to the construction space this week: Cardboard boxes, Containers, loose parts, etc.
Science & Sensory Ideas
Outdoor Play-Gross Motor
2. The Berenstain Bears-Don't Pollute
3. Biscuits Earth Day Celebration
4. Earth Day: An Alphabet Book
5. The Earth Book
6. This is our Earth